(Your shopping cart is empty)
Great for tilling weeds and lawn preparation ...
The Rotary Tiller is a excellent time saving tool for landscaping applications. Till seed beds, loosen soil, remove weeds between trees and shrubs, and aerate compost piles.
- Bi-directional rotation
- Till forward or backwards
- Working depth 0 - 6"
- Double edge replaceable tines
- One-piece welded construction
- High or low flow options
- Power coated
- Adjust the tine depth with the loader's tilt
- Wire guard to protect the motor and drive area
- High torque direct drive design (no chains)
- The tiller is offset to the right hand side of your machine to cover wheel tracks
Number of tines:
| 52" |
10 - 35 gpm
| 68" |
16 - 35 gpm
20 - 35 gpm
Choose the Rotary Tiller fits your needs and then click below on the picture, product name, or "add to cart."
Note: prices below do not reflect shipping costs.