(Your shopping cart is empty)
You are here: Home > Tele-Boom
We found 3 results matching your criteria.
Tele-Boom turns our skid steer into a compact mobile crane ...
With its growing number of accessories the Tele-Boom is becoming the "must have" attachment for construction, arboreal, and farm use. Easily lifts and places trusses, light poles, signs, shingles, plywood, and tools.
- Reaches up to to 30' (with vertical lift of loader arm)
- Telescopes from 8' 6" to 20"
- Requires only one hydraulic unit to extend and retract the boom
- Securely holds materials in place for projects with critical tolerances
- Dramatically reduces the time your crew needs to get the job done
- Fits most skid steers
| Min gpm:|
| 4 gpm |
8' 6" to 20"
(2) 2" x 48"
- Easily, quickly, and safely lifts and moves standard-sized plywood, drywall, and other material
- Can hold 8 sheets of 3/4" plywood
- Easily adjusts in width and height to securely carry and hold different sized materials
- Large knobs allow for effortless height and width adjustments (no tools needed)
- Great for lifting shingles
- Unique design help keeps material balanced
- Used to carry, hold, and place the Storage Bin
- Holds tools and materials right were your workers need them
- Legs can be adjusted to keep the Storage Bin level on pitched roofs
- Large knobs allow for effortless leg adjustments (no tools needed)
Please note: Pallet Fork is needed to lift the Storage Bin with the Tele-Boom
To order :
Choose the product that best fits your needs, then click below on the corresponding picture, product name, or "add to cart."
Note: prices below do not reflect shipping costs.