(Your shopping cart is empty)
Great for tilling weeds and lawn preparation ...
Excellent time saving tool for landscaping applications. Till seed beds, loosen soil, remove weeds between trees and shrubs, and aerate compost piles.
- Bi-directional rotation
- Till forward or backwards
- Working depth 0 - 6"
- Double edge replaceable tines
- One-piece welded construction
- High or low flow options
- Power coated
- Adjust the tine depth with the loader's tilt
- Wire guard to protect the motor and drive area
- High torque direct drive design (no chains)
- The tiller is offset to the right hand side of your machine to cover wheel tracks
Number of tines:
| 52" |
10 - 35 gpm
| 68" |
16 - 35 gpm
20 - 35 gpm
Choose the product width that fits your needs and then click below on the picture, product name, or "add to cart."
Note: prices below do not reflect shipping costs.